• High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen
  • High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen
  • High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen
  • High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen
  • High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen
High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CN
Brand Name: VW
Certification: CE, RoHS, CCC, ETL,FCC
Model Number: P20

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiate
Price: Negotiate
Packaging Details: flight case, plywood box
Delivery Time: 5-15 day
Payment Terms: Western Union, T/T,paypal
Get Best Price Contact Now

Detail Information

Material: Aluminum+Soft PC Transparency: 97%
Maintenance: Rear Service Led Type: SMD2121
Panel Size: 800×400mm Refresh Rate: >1920 Hz
Weight: 2kg/sqm Brightness: 4000 Nits
High Light:

SMD2121 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

,

P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

,

4000nits Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

Product Description

High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen

 

Product Description:

LED flexible transparent display is widely used indoor and window advertising, chain restaurants, shopping malls, airports, museums,financial institutions, automobile 4S stores, exhibitions, large venues, stage construction, wall construction and other fields.Currently P6, P8, P10, P20 are available.Media player with content management software in-built, contents update by memory card or laptop via Internet.Support customization to meet various application needs.
 

Features:

  • Thin: 3mm
  • Light: 2kg/sqm
  • High transparency: 97%
  • Easy to install: A lady can finish the installation
  • HD full color, clear picture
  • It can be cut freely and is used for retail stores, glass
 

Technical Parameters:

Technical Parameters Adhesive Transparent LED Display
Pixel Pitch: 20 mm
LED Type: SMD2121
Panel Size: 1000×400mm
Panel resolution: 50x20 pixels
Panel Weight: 2 kg/sqm
Cabinet Material: Aluminum+Soft PC
Breakpoint continuation: Support
Brightness: 4000 nits
Max/Avg Power: 50/18 W/panel
Maintenance: Rear service
IP Rating: IP20
Refresh Rate: >1920 Hz
Transparency: 97%
Gray Scale: 14 bit
Viewing Angle: H:140°;V:140°
Operational Temp: -20℃~+50℃
Operational Humidity: 10%~90% RH
 

Applications:

The Adhesive Transparent LED Display is a versatile and innovative product that is perfect for indoor advertising. With its high-quality display, customizable size options, and easy installation, it is a cost-effective and efficient choice for any business. So why wait? Choose the Adhesive Transparent LED Display from VW and take your advertising and conference room display to the next level!
High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen 0High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen 1

Installation Method:

Just need three steps to installate:

1. Take off protection film.

2. Paste them on glass.

3. Put the module on control card.

High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen 2

 

FAQ:

Q1: How can I get the technical support?
A1: We support remote video control at now.

Q2: What is your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A2: We usually accapt the T/T . Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery. The lead time is usually 20 day.

 

Q3: How about the freight cost?
A3: The shipping cost depends on different weight. We will choose the cheapest and safest way according your order quantity.

 

Want to Know more details about this product
I am interested in High Brightness 4000nits SMD2121 P20 Adhesive LED Transparent Film Screen could you send me more details such as type, size, quantity, material, etc.
Thanks!
Waiting for your reply.